‘One of the greatest thinkers of the age’ The Dalai Lama
'One of the five saints of the 20th century' - TIME magazine
J. Krishnamurti (1895-1986) was a renowned spiritual teacher whose lectures and writings have inspired thousands.
What Are You Doing With Your Life? offers Krishnamurti’s inspiring wisdom on many of life’s hurdles from relationships and love, to anxiety and loneliness.
- 230 Pages
Section One - Your Self and Your Life
- What Are You
- What Are You Doing With Your Life?
- Thought, The Thinker, and The Prison of The Self
- Insight, Intelligence, and The Revolution of Your Life
- Escape; Entertainment; Pleasure
- Why Should We Change?
- What Is The Purpose of Life?
Section Two: Self Knowledge - The Key to Freedom
- Anger and Violence
- Boredom and Interest
- Self-Pity; Sorrow; Suffering
- Jealousy; Possessiveness; Envy
- Desire and Longing
- Self-Esteem: Success and Failure
- Loneliness; Depression; Confusion
- Self-Ending - Not Self Improvement - Ends Suffering
Section Three: Education, Work, Money
- What Is Education?
- Comparison, Competition, or Cooperation?
- Work: How Do You Decide?
- What Is The Besis of Right Action?
Section Four: Relationships
- What Is Relationship?
- Love; Desire; Sex; Dependency
- Family And Society: Relationship or Exclusion?
- Nature And Earth
- Marriage: Love and Sex
- Truth; God; Death
- Meditation Is Attention