So throughout life we are trying to solve problems. Haven't you noticed this? So to solve a problem the brain must be free to solve it. But if it is full of problems itself it cannot solve problems. That is a logical, sane, observation. You can see it in politics, how it is happening, they solve one problem and in the solution of that problem there are multiple problems.
The 6 Ojai 1982 talks in one convenient case, titles included:
- Holistic Observation: Ojai 1982, Talk 1
- Crisis in Ourselves: Ojai 1982, Talk 2
- Thought and Disorder: Ojai 1982, Talk 3
- The Content of One's Consciousness: Ojai 1982, Talk 4
- On the Nature of Love: Ojai 1982, Talk 5
- Meditation & the Thinking Machine: Ojai 1982, Talk 6